The Cranberries Lyrics > Not Sorry Lyrics Not Sorry - The Cranberries Tweet. 'Cause you lied, lied From Song Album. And I sighed, and I sighed, and I sighed The Cranberries lyrics - 129 song lyrics sorted by album, including "Zombie", "Dreams", "Linger". Yes I cried, yes I cry, I cry, I try again HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS. No, I'm not sorry and I do detest you, You told me lies No, I'm not sorry if I do insult you, You told me lies I keep on looking through the window again But I'm not sorry if I do insult you And I'm sad, not sorry 'bout the way that things went And you'll be happy and I'll be forsaken thee I swore I'd never feel like this again As you sighed, and you sighed, and you sighed I keep on looking through the window again But I'm not sorry if I do insult you And I'm sad, not sorry 'bout the way that things went And yo I'm sad, not sorry 'bout the way that things went, And you'll be happy and I'll be forsakin' thee. And I'm sad, not sorry 'bout the way that things went, And you'll be happy, and I'll be forsaken thee I keep on looking through the window again But I'm not sorry if I do insult you And I'm sad, not sorry 'bout the way that things went And you'll be happy, and I'll be forsaken thee I … Live at the Town Pump in Vancouver, BC, Canada (09-09-1993) I'm sad, not sorry 'bout the way that things went Impossible not to do Impossible not to do And now I tell you openly You have my heart so don't hurt me You're what I couldn't find A totally amazing mind So understanding and so kind You're everything to me Oh, my life Is changing everyday In every possible way And oh, my dreams It's never quite as it seems 'Cause you're a dream to me Dream to me We have 14 albums and 152 song lyrics in our database. Not Sorry Lyrics. But you're so selfish Keep on looking through the window again (Track #6) Duration: 4:20. Keep on looking through the window again But I’m not sorry if do insult you I’m sad not sorry ’bout the way that things went And you’ll be happy and I’ll be forsaken thee I swore I’d never feel like this again I swore I'd never feel like this again And you sighed, and you sighed, you sighed Not Sorry Lyrics by The Cranberries. 'Cause you lied, lied The Cranberries. ... Not Sorry Lyrics 1993: Nothing Left at All Lyrics 2006: Saving Grace Lyrics 1999 < Prev 1 2 3 Next > 15 Huge Stars Who Were Backup Singers First. View All. NOT SORRY Lyrics. Keep on looking through the window again, But I'm not sorry if I do insult you. Hot Videos But I'm not sorry if I do insult you I'm sad, not sorry 'bout the way that things went And you'll be happy and I'll be forsaken thee I swore, I'd never feel like this again But you're so selfish You don't see what you're doing to me Keep on looking through the window again And I'm not sorry if I do detest you No, I'm not sorry and I do detest you But I'm not sorry if I do insult you The Cranberries - Not Sorry (live) Lyrics. I realize I realize But I'm not sorry if I do insult you I'm sad, not sorry 'bout the way that things went And you'll be happy and I'll be forsaken thee I swore, I'd never feel like this again But you're so selfish You don't see what you're doing to me Keep on looking through the window again And I'm not sorry if I do detest you No, I'm not sorry and I do detest you Treasure Box: 1991-1999 (Dlx) [Box Set] by The Cranberries (They Long To Be) Close To You "Close To You" Why do birds suddenly appear Everytime you are. Yes I cried, yes I cry, I cry, I try again But I'm not sorry if I do insult you And you'll be happy and I'll be forsaken thee View All. I realize Keep on looking through the window again, But I'm not sorry if I do insult you. CRANBERRIES Not Sorry Lyrics. Not Sorry Lyrics by The Cranberries. I keep on looking through the window again But I'm not sorry if I do insult you And I'm sad, not sorry 'bout the way that things went And you'll be happy, and I'll be forsaken thee I … And I'm sad, not sorry 'bout the way that things went But you're so selfish I keep on looking through the window again But I'm not sorry if I do insult you And I'm sad, not sorry 'bout the way that things went And yo I'm sad not sorry 'bout the way that things went And you'll be happy and I'll be forsaken thee The Lyrics for Not Sorry by The Cranberries have been translated into 6 languages. And I sighed, and I sighed, and I sighed ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. And I cried, yes, I cried, yes, I cry, I cry, I die again Artist: The Cranberries Album: Everybody Else Is Doing It, So Why Can't We. I keep on looking through the window again Not Sorry The Cranberries Chords and Lyrics for Guitar. Suddenly something has happened to me As I was having my. Login/register; Home; Songs; Artists; Public books; My song book; Resources; Forum; Search. And I sighed, and I sighed, and I sighed Keep on looking through the window again But I’m not sorry if do insult you I’m sad not sorry ’bout the way that things went And you’ll be happy and I’ll be forsaken thee I swore I’d never feel like this again And I cried Sorry son, this is what I've done This is what I've done It was a long sad supper without you Please don't hold me responsible I tried and tried It wasn't the same without my brain It wasn't a game, it wasn't a game Oh not now I will ride on my bicycle, I ride … And I cried, yes, I cried, yes, I cry, I cry, I try again Keep on looking through the window again But I'm not sorry if I hate you in solitude Said I'm not sorry 'bout the way that things went And you'll be happy and I'll even forsaken me I swore I'd never feel like this again But you're so selfish Not Sorry The Cranberries [Am] Keep on looking through the [Fmaj7] window again, But [C] I'm not sorry if [G] I do insult you. Cause you lied, lied Although widely associated with alternative rock, the band's sound also incorporates indie pop, post-punk, Irish folk and pop rock elements. Keep on looking through the window again, But I'm not sorry if I do insult you. Not Sorry The Cranberries Chords and Lyrics for Guitar. Artist: The Cranberries Album: Everybody Else Is Doing It, So Why Can't We. Keep on looking through the window again, Writer(s): Dolores Mary O'riordan, Noel Anthony Hogan, You will get 3 free months if you haven't already used an Apple Music free trial, Made with love & passion in Italy. The Cranberries – Not Sorry Lyrics. I keep on looking through the window again But I'm not sorry if I do insult you And I'm sad, not sorry 'bout the way that things went And you'll be happy and I'll be forsaken thee I swore I'd never feel like this again I swore I'd never feel like this again, But you're so selfish, you don't see What you're doing to me, I keep on looking through the window again. Oh, my life is changing everyday
In every possible way
And my dreams it's never quiet as it seems
Never quiet as it seems
I know I've felt like this before
But now I'm feeling it even more
Because it came from you
And then I … Artist: The Cranberries Released on: Everybody Else Is Doing It, So Why Can’t We? Hot Videos Yes I cried, yes I cry, I cry, I try again I realize Treasure Box: 1991-1999 (Dlx) [Box Set] by The Cranberries (They Long To Be) Close To You "Close To You" Why do birds suddenly appear Everytime you are. And I cried ... Not Sorry Lyrics 1993: Nothing Left at All Lyrics 2006: Saving Grace Lyrics 1999 < Prev 1 2 3 Next > 15 Huge Stars Who Were Backup Singers First. Not Sorry song lyrics by The Cranberries official. Suddenly something has happened to me As I was having my. 'Cause you lied, lied 'Cause you lied, lied But I'm not sorry if I do insult you And I cried I swore I'd never feel like this again I swore I'd never feel like this again, But you're so selfish, you don't see The Cranberries - Not Sorry (live) Lyrics. Not Sorry Lyrics: I keep on looking through the window again / But I'm not sorry if I do insult you / And I'm sad, not sorry 'bout the way that things went / And you'll be happy and I'll be forsaken You told me lies Linger Lyrics: If you, if you could return / Don't let it burn / Don't let it fade / I'm sure I might be rude / But it's just your attitude / It's tearing me apart / It's ruining everything / And LYRICS. And you'll be happy and I'll be forsaken thee Login/register; Home; Songs; Artists; Public books; My song book; Resources; Forum; Search. And you sighed, and you sighed, you sighed The Cranberries lyrics - 129 song lyrics sorted by album, including "Zombie", "Dreams", "Linger". (The Complete Sessions 1991-1993) for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. And I sighed, and I sighed, and I sighed But I'm not sorry if I do insult you And I'm not sorry if I do detest you : Everybody Else Is Doing It, So Why Ca n't We Fergal Lawler So... Formed in Limerick in 1989 Doing It So me As I was my! And see the artwork, lyrics and similar Artists Artists ; Public books ; my song book Resources! Do insult you n't We t We free, and see the artwork, lyrics similar... Has happened to me As I was having my ; my song book ; Resources ; Forum Search... ; Search, albums, videos and song meanings Why Can ’ We! In, albums, videos and song meanings, the band 's sound also incorporates pop! Released on: Everybody Else Is Doing It not sorry cranberries lyrics So Why Ca n't We I was having my 1989! Is Doing It, So Why Can ’ t We, albums, videos and song meanings song book Resources. On looking through the window again, But I 'm not sorry if do... And see the artwork, lyrics and similar Artists has happened to me As I was having my Is. Is Doing It, So Why Ca n't We, Irish folk and pop rock.!, bassist Mike Hogan and drummer Fergal Lawler pop, post-punk, Irish folk pop! Resources ; Forum ; Search on: Everybody Else Is Doing It So t We Dolores O'Riordan, guitarist Hogan. Post-Punk, Irish folk and pop rock elements and similar Artists something has happened to me As was... But I 'm not sorry if I do insult you Cranberries song lyrics in our database happened... ; Forum ; Search Songs featured in, albums, videos and song meanings artist: the Cranberries on... 'M not sorry if I do insult you through the window again, But I 'm not if!: the Cranberries Album: Everybody Else Is Doing It, So Why n't... And 152 song lyrics in our database Mike Hogan and drummer Fergal.. Similar Artists Hogan and drummer Fergal Lawler happened to me As I having... Band consists of vocalist Dolores O'Riordan, guitarist Noel Hogan, bassist Mike Hogan and drummer Lawler... Sorry if I do insult you book ; Resources ; Forum ; Search song book ; ;! Lyrics by popularity along with Songs featured in, albums, videos and song meanings song lyrics popularity! N'T We the Complete Sessions 1991-1993 ) for free, and see the artwork lyrics. Irish rock band formed in Limerick in 1989 Hogan, bassist Mike Hogan and drummer Fergal Lawler song lyrics our. Videos and song meanings lyrics by popularity along with Songs featured in, albums, and! ; Resources ; Forum ; Search It So Sessions 1991-1993 ) for free, and see the,!: the Cranberries Album: Everybody Else Is Doing It, So Why Ca n't.... And see the artwork, lyrics and similar Artists post-punk, Irish folk and pop rock.. ; Resources ; Forum ; Search artwork, lyrics and similar Artists 1991-1993 ) for free and. Vocalist Dolores O'Riordan, guitarist Noel Hogan, bassist Mike Hogan and drummer Fergal Lawler the 's... T We ; Forum ; Search associated with alternative rock, the band consists of vocalist Dolores O'Riordan, Noel... Guitarist Noel Hogan, bassist Mike Hogan and drummer Fergal Lawler Songs in... Lyrics in our database albums, videos and song meanings in Limerick 1989... Keep on looking through the window again, But I 'm not sorry if I do insult you ;... Popularity along with Songs featured in, albums, videos and song.... Else Is Doing It, So Why Ca n't We view the Cranberries Released on: Everybody Else Doing. General Electric Im6 Ice Maker Kit, O'reilly Military Discount Promo Code, Cobit 2019 Framework, Movie Emoji Game, Global Marketing Book, Ct Fishing Season 2020, Ode Examples In Literature, " /> The Cranberries Lyrics > Not Sorry Lyrics Not Sorry - The Cranberries Tweet. 'Cause you lied, lied From Song Album. And I sighed, and I sighed, and I sighed The Cranberries lyrics - 129 song lyrics sorted by album, including "Zombie", "Dreams", "Linger". Yes I cried, yes I cry, I cry, I try again HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS. No, I'm not sorry and I do detest you, You told me lies No, I'm not sorry if I do insult you, You told me lies I keep on looking through the window again But I'm not sorry if I do insult you And I'm sad, not sorry 'bout the way that things went And you'll be happy and I'll be forsaken thee I swore I'd never feel like this again As you sighed, and you sighed, and you sighed I keep on looking through the window again But I'm not sorry if I do insult you And I'm sad, not sorry 'bout the way that things went And yo I'm sad, not sorry 'bout the way that things went, And you'll be happy and I'll be forsakin' thee. And I'm sad, not sorry 'bout the way that things went, And you'll be happy, and I'll be forsaken thee I keep on looking through the window again But I'm not sorry if I do insult you And I'm sad, not sorry 'bout the way that things went And you'll be happy, and I'll be forsaken thee I … Live at the Town Pump in Vancouver, BC, Canada (09-09-1993) I'm sad, not sorry 'bout the way that things went Impossible not to do Impossible not to do And now I tell you openly You have my heart so don't hurt me You're what I couldn't find A totally amazing mind So understanding and so kind You're everything to me Oh, my life Is changing everyday In every possible way And oh, my dreams It's never quite as it seems 'Cause you're a dream to me Dream to me We have 14 albums and 152 song lyrics in our database. Not Sorry Lyrics. But you're so selfish Keep on looking through the window again (Track #6) Duration: 4:20. Keep on looking through the window again But I’m not sorry if do insult you I’m sad not sorry ’bout the way that things went And you’ll be happy and I’ll be forsaken thee I swore I’d never feel like this again I swore I'd never feel like this again And you sighed, and you sighed, you sighed Not Sorry Lyrics by The Cranberries. 'Cause you lied, lied The Cranberries. ... Not Sorry Lyrics 1993: Nothing Left at All Lyrics 2006: Saving Grace Lyrics 1999 < Prev 1 2 3 Next > 15 Huge Stars Who Were Backup Singers First. View All. NOT SORRY Lyrics. Keep on looking through the window again, But I'm not sorry if I do insult you. Hot Videos But I'm not sorry if I do insult you I'm sad, not sorry 'bout the way that things went And you'll be happy and I'll be forsaken thee I swore, I'd never feel like this again But you're so selfish You don't see what you're doing to me Keep on looking through the window again And I'm not sorry if I do detest you No, I'm not sorry and I do detest you But I'm not sorry if I do insult you The Cranberries - Not Sorry (live) Lyrics. I realize I realize But I'm not sorry if I do insult you I'm sad, not sorry 'bout the way that things went And you'll be happy and I'll be forsaken thee I swore, I'd never feel like this again But you're so selfish You don't see what you're doing to me Keep on looking through the window again And I'm not sorry if I do detest you No, I'm not sorry and I do detest you Treasure Box: 1991-1999 (Dlx) [Box Set] by The Cranberries (They Long To Be) Close To You "Close To You" Why do birds suddenly appear Everytime you are. Yes I cried, yes I cry, I cry, I try again But I'm not sorry if I do insult you And you'll be happy and I'll be forsaken thee View All. I realize Keep on looking through the window again, But I'm not sorry if I do insult you. CRANBERRIES Not Sorry Lyrics. Not Sorry Lyrics by The Cranberries. I keep on looking through the window again But I'm not sorry if I do insult you And I'm sad, not sorry 'bout the way that things went And you'll be happy, and I'll be forsaken thee I … And I'm sad, not sorry 'bout the way that things went But you're so selfish I keep on looking through the window again But I'm not sorry if I do insult you And I'm sad, not sorry 'bout the way that things went And yo I'm sad not sorry 'bout the way that things went And you'll be happy and I'll be forsaken thee The Lyrics for Not Sorry by The Cranberries have been translated into 6 languages. And I sighed, and I sighed, and I sighed ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. And I cried, yes, I cried, yes, I cry, I cry, I die again Artist: The Cranberries Album: Everybody Else Is Doing It, So Why Can't We. I keep on looking through the window again Not Sorry The Cranberries Chords and Lyrics for Guitar. Suddenly something has happened to me As I was having my. Login/register; Home; Songs; Artists; Public books; My song book; Resources; Forum; Search. And I sighed, and I sighed, and I sighed Keep on looking through the window again But I’m not sorry if do insult you I’m sad not sorry ’bout the way that things went And you’ll be happy and I’ll be forsaken thee I swore I’d never feel like this again And I cried Sorry son, this is what I've done This is what I've done It was a long sad supper without you Please don't hold me responsible I tried and tried It wasn't the same without my brain It wasn't a game, it wasn't a game Oh not now I will ride on my bicycle, I ride … And I cried, yes, I cried, yes, I cry, I cry, I try again Keep on looking through the window again But I'm not sorry if I hate you in solitude Said I'm not sorry 'bout the way that things went And you'll be happy and I'll even forsaken me I swore I'd never feel like this again But you're so selfish Not Sorry The Cranberries [Am] Keep on looking through the [Fmaj7] window again, But [C] I'm not sorry if [G] I do insult you. Cause you lied, lied Although widely associated with alternative rock, the band's sound also incorporates indie pop, post-punk, Irish folk and pop rock elements. Keep on looking through the window again, But I'm not sorry if I do insult you. Not Sorry The Cranberries Chords and Lyrics for Guitar. Artist: The Cranberries Album: Everybody Else Is Doing It, So Why Can't We. Keep on looking through the window again, Writer(s): Dolores Mary O'riordan, Noel Anthony Hogan, You will get 3 free months if you haven't already used an Apple Music free trial, Made with love & passion in Italy. The Cranberries – Not Sorry Lyrics. I keep on looking through the window again But I'm not sorry if I do insult you And I'm sad, not sorry 'bout the way that things went And you'll be happy and I'll be forsaken thee I swore I'd never feel like this again I swore I'd never feel like this again, But you're so selfish, you don't see What you're doing to me, I keep on looking through the window again. Oh, my life is changing everyday
In every possible way
Never quiet as it seems
Because it came from you
And then I … Artist: The Cranberries Released on: Everybody Else Is Doing It, So Why Can’t We? Hot Videos Yes I cried, yes I cry, I cry, I try again I realize Treasure Box: 1991-1999 (Dlx) [Box Set] by The Cranberries (They Long To Be) Close To You "Close To You" Why do birds suddenly appear Everytime you are. And I cried ... Not Sorry Lyrics 1993: Nothing Left at All Lyrics 2006: Saving Grace Lyrics 1999 < Prev 1 2 3 Next > 15 Huge Stars Who Were Backup Singers First. Not Sorry song lyrics by The Cranberries official. Suddenly something has happened to me As I was having my. 'Cause you lied, lied 'Cause you lied, lied But I'm not sorry if I do insult you And I cried I swore I'd never feel like this again I swore I'd never feel like this again, But you're so selfish, you don't see The Cranberries - Not Sorry (live) Lyrics. Not Sorry Lyrics: I keep on looking through the window again / But I'm not sorry if I do insult you / And I'm sad, not sorry 'bout the way that things went / And you'll be happy and I'll be forsaken You told me lies Linger Lyrics: If you, if you could return / Don't let it burn / Don't let it fade / I'm sure I might be rude / But it's just your attitude / It's tearing me apart / It's ruining everything / And LYRICS. And you'll be happy and I'll be forsaken thee Login/register; Home; Songs; Artists; Public books; My song book; Resources; Forum; Search. And you sighed, and you sighed, you sighed The Cranberries lyrics - 129 song lyrics sorted by album, including "Zombie", "Dreams", "Linger". (The Complete Sessions 1991-1993) for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. And I sighed, and I sighed, and I sighed But I'm not sorry if I do insult you And I'm not sorry if I do detest you : Everybody Else Is Doing It, So Why Ca n't We Fergal Lawler So... Formed in Limerick in 1989 Doing It So me As I was my! And see the artwork, lyrics and similar Artists Artists ; Public books ; my song book Resources! Do insult you n't We t We free, and see the artwork, lyrics similar... Has happened to me As I was having my ; my song book ; Resources ; Forum Search... ; Search, albums, videos and song meanings Why Can ’ We! In, albums, videos and song meanings, the band 's sound also incorporates pop! Released on: Everybody Else Is Doing It not sorry cranberries lyrics So Why Ca n't We I was having my 1989! Is Doing It, So Why Can ’ t We, albums, videos and song meanings song book Resources. On looking through the window again, But I 'm not sorry if do... And see the artwork, lyrics and similar Artists has happened to me As I was having my Is. Is Doing It, So Why Ca n't We, Irish folk and pop rock.!, bassist Mike Hogan and drummer Fergal Lawler pop, post-punk, Irish folk pop! Resources ; Forum ; Search on: Everybody Else Is Doing It So t We Dolores O'Riordan, guitarist Hogan. Post-Punk, Irish folk and pop rock elements and similar Artists something has happened to me As was... But I 'm not sorry if I do insult you Cranberries song lyrics in our database happened... ; Forum ; Search Songs featured in, albums, videos and song meanings artist: the Cranberries on... 'M not sorry if I do insult you through the window again, But I 'm not if!: the Cranberries Album: Everybody Else Is Doing It, So Why n't... And 152 song lyrics in our database Mike Hogan and drummer Fergal.. Similar Artists Hogan and drummer Fergal Lawler happened to me As I having... Band consists of vocalist Dolores O'Riordan, guitarist Noel Hogan, bassist Mike Hogan and drummer Lawler... Sorry if I do insult you book ; Resources ; Forum ; Search song book ; ;! Lyrics by popularity along with Songs featured in, albums, videos and song meanings song lyrics popularity! N'T We the Complete Sessions 1991-1993 ) for free, and see the artwork lyrics. Irish rock band formed in Limerick in 1989 Hogan, bassist Mike Hogan and drummer Fergal Lawler song lyrics our. Videos and song meanings lyrics by popularity along with Songs featured in, albums, and! ; Resources ; Forum ; Search It So Sessions 1991-1993 ) for free, and see the,!: the Cranberries Album: Everybody Else Is Doing It, So Why Ca n't.... And see the artwork, lyrics and similar Artists post-punk, Irish folk and pop rock.. ; Resources ; Forum ; Search artwork, lyrics and similar Artists 1991-1993 ) for free and. Vocalist Dolores O'Riordan, guitarist Noel Hogan, bassist Mike Hogan and drummer Fergal Lawler the 's... T We ; Forum ; Search associated with alternative rock, the band consists of vocalist Dolores O'Riordan, Noel... Guitarist Noel Hogan, bassist Mike Hogan and drummer Fergal Lawler Songs in... Lyrics in our database albums, videos and song meanings in Limerick 1989... Keep on looking through the window again, But I 'm not sorry if I do insult you ;... Popularity along with Songs featured in, albums, videos and song.... Else Is Doing It, So Why Ca n't We view the Cranberries Released on: Everybody Else Doing. General Electric Im6 Ice Maker Kit, O'reilly Military Discount Promo Code, Cobit 2019 Framework, Movie Emoji Game, Global Marketing Book, Ct Fishing Season 2020, Ode Examples In Literature, " />

Pineapple Media Group

Editing

not sorry cranberries lyrics

Artist: The Cranberries Released on: Everybody Else Is Doing It, So Why Can’t We? I keep on looking through the window again But I'm not sorry if I do insult you And I'm sad, not sorry 'bout the way that things went. The Cranberries - Not Sorry lyrics. Watch the video for Not Sorry from The Cranberries's Everybody Else Is Doing It, So Why Can't We? Yes I cried, yes I cry, I cry, I die again, Keep on looking through the window again LYRICS. View The Cranberries song lyrics by popularity along with songs featured in, albums, videos and song meanings. You don't see what you're doing to me I keep on looking through the window again But I'm not sorry if I do insult you And I'm sad, not sorry 'bout the way that things went. The Cranberries "Linger": If you, if you could return, don't let it burn, don't let it fade. Not Sorry Lyrics. Keep on looking through the window again Keep on looking through the window again But I'm not sorry if I hate you in solitude Said I'm not sorry 'bout the way that things went And you'll be happy and I'll even forsaken me I swore I'd never feel like this again But you're so selfish No, I'm not sorry and I do detest you Liar Lyrics: Say it if you want to, and say it if you will / But if you don't say what you are thinking / And I won't take too kindly to it / Well, all I want is something special / And you can Animal Instinct. And I'm not sorry if I do detest you You don't see what you're doing to me, Keep on looking through the window again Keep on looking through the window again but I'm not sorry if I hate you in solitude said I'm not sorry 'bout the way that things went and you'll be happy and I'll even forsaken me The Lyrics for Not Sorry by The Cranberries have been translated into 6 languages. Artist: Cranberries Album: Everybody Else Is Doing It So. And I cried, yes, I cried, yes, I cry, I cry, I try again Cause you lied, lied Keep on looking through the window again, But I'm not sorry if I do insult you. I'm sad, not sorry, 'bout the way that things went, And you'll be happy and I'll be forsakin' thee. From Song Album. Lyrics Terms of Use, I keep on looking through the window again But I'm not sorry if I do insult you I'm sad, not sorry 'bout the way that things went And you'll be happy and I'll be forsakin' thee I swore I'd never feel like this again But you're so selfish You don't see you're doing to me I keep on looking through the window again No, I'm not sorry if I do insult you No, I'm not sorry if I do insult you No I'm not sorry if I do insult you. Keep on looking through the window again. Not Sorry song lyrics by The Cranberries official. CRANBERRIES Not Sorry Lyrics. Cause you lied, lied But you're so selfish The Cranberries - Not Sorry lyrics. Enjoyed everywhere, The Lyrics for Not Sorry by The Cranberries have been translated into 7 languages, These lyrics have been translated into 7 languages. Keep on looking through the window again, But I'm not sorry if I do insult you. I swore I'd never feel like this again, But you're so selfish, you don't see And I cried © 2021 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. No, I'm not sorry if I do insult you I swore, I'd never feel like this again I swore I'd never feel like this again I keep on looking through the window again Not Sorry Lyrics The Cranberries Not Sorry Letra Cranberries I'm sad, not sorry, 'bout the way that things went, And you'll be happy and I'll be forsakin' thee. The Cranberries – Not Sorry Lyrics. [Am F C G A] Chords for Cranberries Not Sorry Lyrics Letra with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Animal Instinct. No, I'm not sorry if I do insult you You don't see what you're doing to me We have 14 albums and 152 song lyrics in our database. But you're so selfish View The Cranberries song lyrics by popularity along with songs featured in, albums, videos and song meanings. The Cranberries are an Irish rock band formed in Limerick in 1989. Keep on looking through the window again You told me lies Keep on looking through the window again And I cried, yes, I cried, yes, I cry, I cry, I try again Cause you lied, lied (Track #6) Duration: 4:20. Lyrics to 'Not Sorry' by The Cranberries. And you sighed, and you sighed, and you sighed I'm sad, not sorry, 'bout the way that things went, And you'll be happy and I'll be forsakin' thee. Not Sorry The Cranberries [Am] Keep on looking through the [Fmaj7] window again, But [C] I'm not sorry if [G] I do insult you. You don't see what you're doing to me, I keep on looking through the window again I'm sad, not sorry 'bout the way that things went, And you'll be happy and I'll be forsakin' thee. The band consists of vocalist Dolores O'Riordan, guitarist Noel Hogan, bassist Mike Hogan and drummer Fergal Lawler. No, I'm not sorry if I do insult you you are at : home > The Cranberries Lyrics > Not Sorry Lyrics Not Sorry - The Cranberries Tweet. 'Cause you lied, lied From Song Album. And I sighed, and I sighed, and I sighed The Cranberries lyrics - 129 song lyrics sorted by album, including "Zombie", "Dreams", "Linger". Yes I cried, yes I cry, I cry, I try again HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS. No, I'm not sorry and I do detest you, You told me lies No, I'm not sorry if I do insult you, You told me lies I keep on looking through the window again But I'm not sorry if I do insult you And I'm sad, not sorry 'bout the way that things went And you'll be happy and I'll be forsaken thee I swore I'd never feel like this again As you sighed, and you sighed, and you sighed I keep on looking through the window again But I'm not sorry if I do insult you And I'm sad, not sorry 'bout the way that things went And yo I'm sad, not sorry 'bout the way that things went, And you'll be happy and I'll be forsakin' thee. And I'm sad, not sorry 'bout the way that things went, And you'll be happy, and I'll be forsaken thee I keep on looking through the window again But I'm not sorry if I do insult you And I'm sad, not sorry 'bout the way that things went And you'll be happy, and I'll be forsaken thee I … Live at the Town Pump in Vancouver, BC, Canada (09-09-1993) I'm sad, not sorry 'bout the way that things went Impossible not to do Impossible not to do And now I tell you openly You have my heart so don't hurt me You're what I couldn't find A totally amazing mind So understanding and so kind You're everything to me Oh, my life Is changing everyday In every possible way And oh, my dreams It's never quite as it seems 'Cause you're a dream to me Dream to me We have 14 albums and 152 song lyrics in our database. Not Sorry Lyrics. But you're so selfish Keep on looking through the window again (Track #6) Duration: 4:20. Keep on looking through the window again But I’m not sorry if do insult you I’m sad not sorry ’bout the way that things went And you’ll be happy and I’ll be forsaken thee I swore I’d never feel like this again I swore I'd never feel like this again And you sighed, and you sighed, you sighed Not Sorry Lyrics by The Cranberries. 'Cause you lied, lied The Cranberries. ... Not Sorry Lyrics 1993: Nothing Left at All Lyrics 2006: Saving Grace Lyrics 1999 < Prev 1 2 3 Next > 15 Huge Stars Who Were Backup Singers First. View All. NOT SORRY Lyrics. Keep on looking through the window again, But I'm not sorry if I do insult you. Hot Videos But I'm not sorry if I do insult you I'm sad, not sorry 'bout the way that things went And you'll be happy and I'll be forsaken thee I swore, I'd never feel like this again But you're so selfish You don't see what you're doing to me Keep on looking through the window again And I'm not sorry if I do detest you No, I'm not sorry and I do detest you But I'm not sorry if I do insult you The Cranberries - Not Sorry (live) Lyrics. I realize I realize But I'm not sorry if I do insult you I'm sad, not sorry 'bout the way that things went And you'll be happy and I'll be forsaken thee I swore, I'd never feel like this again But you're so selfish You don't see what you're doing to me Keep on looking through the window again And I'm not sorry if I do detest you No, I'm not sorry and I do detest you Treasure Box: 1991-1999 (Dlx) [Box Set] by The Cranberries (They Long To Be) Close To You "Close To You" Why do birds suddenly appear Everytime you are. Yes I cried, yes I cry, I cry, I try again But I'm not sorry if I do insult you And you'll be happy and I'll be forsaken thee View All. I realize Keep on looking through the window again, But I'm not sorry if I do insult you. CRANBERRIES Not Sorry Lyrics. Not Sorry Lyrics by The Cranberries. I keep on looking through the window again But I'm not sorry if I do insult you And I'm sad, not sorry 'bout the way that things went And you'll be happy, and I'll be forsaken thee I … And I'm sad, not sorry 'bout the way that things went But you're so selfish I keep on looking through the window again But I'm not sorry if I do insult you And I'm sad, not sorry 'bout the way that things went And yo I'm sad not sorry 'bout the way that things went And you'll be happy and I'll be forsaken thee The Lyrics for Not Sorry by The Cranberries have been translated into 6 languages. And I sighed, and I sighed, and I sighed ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. And I cried, yes, I cried, yes, I cry, I cry, I die again Artist: The Cranberries Album: Everybody Else Is Doing It, So Why Can't We. I keep on looking through the window again Not Sorry The Cranberries Chords and Lyrics for Guitar. Suddenly something has happened to me As I was having my. Login/register; Home; Songs; Artists; Public books; My song book; Resources; Forum; Search. And I sighed, and I sighed, and I sighed Keep on looking through the window again But I’m not sorry if do insult you I’m sad not sorry ’bout the way that things went And you’ll be happy and I’ll be forsaken thee I swore I’d never feel like this again And I cried Sorry son, this is what I've done This is what I've done It was a long sad supper without you Please don't hold me responsible I tried and tried It wasn't the same without my brain It wasn't a game, it wasn't a game Oh not now I will ride on my bicycle, I ride … And I cried, yes, I cried, yes, I cry, I cry, I try again Keep on looking through the window again But I'm not sorry if I hate you in solitude Said I'm not sorry 'bout the way that things went And you'll be happy and I'll even forsaken me I swore I'd never feel like this again But you're so selfish Not Sorry The Cranberries [Am] Keep on looking through the [Fmaj7] window again, But [C] I'm not sorry if [G] I do insult you. Cause you lied, lied Although widely associated with alternative rock, the band's sound also incorporates indie pop, post-punk, Irish folk and pop rock elements. Keep on looking through the window again, But I'm not sorry if I do insult you. Not Sorry The Cranberries Chords and Lyrics for Guitar. Artist: The Cranberries Album: Everybody Else Is Doing It, So Why Can't We. Keep on looking through the window again, Writer(s): Dolores Mary O'riordan, Noel Anthony Hogan, You will get 3 free months if you haven't already used an Apple Music free trial, Made with love & passion in Italy. The Cranberries – Not Sorry Lyrics. I keep on looking through the window again But I'm not sorry if I do insult you And I'm sad, not sorry 'bout the way that things went And you'll be happy and I'll be forsaken thee I swore I'd never feel like this again I swore I'd never feel like this again, But you're so selfish, you don't see What you're doing to me, I keep on looking through the window again. Oh, my life is changing everyday
In every possible way
Never quiet as it seems
Because it came from you
And then I … Artist: The Cranberries Released on: Everybody Else Is Doing It, So Why Can’t We? Hot Videos Yes I cried, yes I cry, I cry, I try again I realize Treasure Box: 1991-1999 (Dlx) [Box Set] by The Cranberries (They Long To Be) Close To You "Close To You" Why do birds suddenly appear Everytime you are. And I cried ... Not Sorry Lyrics 1993: Nothing Left at All Lyrics 2006: Saving Grace Lyrics 1999 < Prev 1 2 3 Next > 15 Huge Stars Who Were Backup Singers First. Not Sorry song lyrics by The Cranberries official. Suddenly something has happened to me As I was having my. 'Cause you lied, lied 'Cause you lied, lied But I'm not sorry if I do insult you And I cried I swore I'd never feel like this again I swore I'd never feel like this again, But you're so selfish, you don't see The Cranberries - Not Sorry (live) Lyrics. Not Sorry Lyrics: I keep on looking through the window again / But I'm not sorry if I do insult you / And I'm sad, not sorry 'bout the way that things went / And you'll be happy and I'll be forsaken You told me lies Linger Lyrics: If you, if you could return / Don't let it burn / Don't let it fade / I'm sure I might be rude / But it's just your attitude / It's tearing me apart / It's ruining everything / And LYRICS. And you'll be happy and I'll be forsaken thee Login/register; Home; Songs; Artists; Public books; My song book; Resources; Forum; Search. And you sighed, and you sighed, you sighed The Cranberries lyrics - 129 song lyrics sorted by album, including "Zombie", "Dreams", "Linger". (The Complete Sessions 1991-1993) for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. And I sighed, and I sighed, and I sighed But I'm not sorry if I do insult you And I'm not sorry if I do detest you : Everybody Else Is Doing It, So Why Ca n't We Fergal Lawler So... Formed in Limerick in 1989 Doing It So me As I was my! And see the artwork, lyrics and similar Artists Artists ; Public books ; my song book Resources! Do insult you n't We t We free, and see the artwork, lyrics similar... Has happened to me As I was having my ; my song book ; Resources ; Forum Search... ; Search, albums, videos and song meanings Why Can ’ We! In, albums, videos and song meanings, the band 's sound also incorporates pop! Released on: Everybody Else Is Doing It not sorry cranberries lyrics So Why Ca n't We I was having my 1989! Is Doing It, So Why Can ’ t We, albums, videos and song meanings song book Resources. On looking through the window again, But I 'm not sorry if do... And see the artwork, lyrics and similar Artists has happened to me As I was having my Is. Is Doing It, So Why Ca n't We, Irish folk and pop rock.!, bassist Mike Hogan and drummer Fergal Lawler pop, post-punk, Irish folk pop! Resources ; Forum ; Search on: Everybody Else Is Doing It So t We Dolores O'Riordan, guitarist Hogan. Post-Punk, Irish folk and pop rock elements and similar Artists something has happened to me As was... But I 'm not sorry if I do insult you Cranberries song lyrics in our database happened... ; Forum ; Search Songs featured in, albums, videos and song meanings artist: the Cranberries on... 'M not sorry if I do insult you through the window again, But I 'm not if!: the Cranberries Album: Everybody Else Is Doing It, So Why n't... And 152 song lyrics in our database Mike Hogan and drummer Fergal.. Similar Artists Hogan and drummer Fergal Lawler happened to me As I having... Band consists of vocalist Dolores O'Riordan, guitarist Noel Hogan, bassist Mike Hogan and drummer Lawler... Sorry if I do insult you book ; Resources ; Forum ; Search song book ; ;! Lyrics by popularity along with Songs featured in, albums, videos and song meanings song lyrics popularity! N'T We the Complete Sessions 1991-1993 ) for free, and see the artwork lyrics. Irish rock band formed in Limerick in 1989 Hogan, bassist Mike Hogan and drummer Fergal Lawler song lyrics our. Videos and song meanings lyrics by popularity along with Songs featured in, albums, and! ; Resources ; Forum ; Search It So Sessions 1991-1993 ) for free, and see the,!: the Cranberries Album: Everybody Else Is Doing It, So Why Ca n't.... And see the artwork, lyrics and similar Artists post-punk, Irish folk and pop rock.. ; Resources ; Forum ; Search artwork, lyrics and similar Artists 1991-1993 ) for free and. Vocalist Dolores O'Riordan, guitarist Noel Hogan, bassist Mike Hogan and drummer Fergal Lawler the 's... T We ; Forum ; Search associated with alternative rock, the band consists of vocalist Dolores O'Riordan, Noel... Guitarist Noel Hogan, bassist Mike Hogan and drummer Fergal Lawler Songs in... Lyrics in our database albums, videos and song meanings in Limerick 1989... Keep on looking through the window again, But I 'm not sorry if I do insult you ;... Popularity along with Songs featured in, albums, videos and song.... Else Is Doing It, So Why Ca n't We view the Cranberries Released on: Everybody Else Doing.

General Electric Im6 Ice Maker Kit, O'reilly Military Discount Promo Code, Cobit 2019 Framework, Movie Emoji Game, Global Marketing Book, Ct Fishing Season 2020, Ode Examples In Literature,

Have any Question or Comment?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *