Washington College Basketball Record, Polk State Canvas, 2012 Nissan Juke Reliability, I-539 Fee Waiver Covid-19, Paper Towel Shortage September 2020, Struggle Is Real In Tagalog, British Shorthair For Sale Philippines, Wallpaper Paste Mixing Ratio, Down Low Rappers, " /> Washington College Basketball Record, Polk State Canvas, 2012 Nissan Juke Reliability, I-539 Fee Waiver Covid-19, Paper Towel Shortage September 2020, Struggle Is Real In Tagalog, British Shorthair For Sale Philippines, Wallpaper Paste Mixing Ratio, Down Low Rappers, " />

Pineapple Media Group

Editing

south portland, maine real estate

751 Main St #69, South Portland, ME 04106 View this property at 751 Main St #69, South Portland, ME 04106. Instantly search and view photos of all homes for sale in Knightville, South Portland, ME now. The total taxable valuation of personal property is $314,214,800. Movoto gives you access to the most up-to-the-minute real estate information in South Portland. 8 Myths About Renting You Should Stop Believing Immediately, 6 Ways Home Buyers Mess Up Getting A Mortgage, 6 Reasons You Should Never Buy Or Sell A Home Without An Agent, Difference Between Agent, Broker & Realtor, Real Estate Agents Reveal the Toughest Home Buyers They've Ever Met, The 5 Maintenance Skills All Homeowners Should Know, 4 Habits of Successful Home Buyers—Get Yourself Ready to Buy. One the outside, energy efficient heating and cooling systems, on-demand water heaters, Pella 250 Series windows, low maintenance siding, Thermatru patio and entry doors. This home features gas fueled radiant heat and gas fireplace. The total taxable valuation of real estate for 2020/21 is $3,308,371,400. save search. As always, The Maine Real Estate Network is here to help with your all of your buying or selling needs. General form error. This charming 3 bedroom, 2 bath bungalow has been well loved over the years and is ready for the next owner to make it their own! Keller Williams Realty. School attendance zone boundaries are subject to change. This seaside neighborhood features winding streets of charming single family homes, many with views of the ocean or an easy walk to … Great room over garage and finished basement which provides additional living space. Home features living space with fireplace, hardwood flooring, an open concept, 4 bedrooms, 2 full baths. A pre-approval letter from a lender makes your offer stronger. 531 West - brand new townhouse style condominiums offering all the ease of modern living. South Portland Maine Market Report Home Sales Statistics & Results - 2020 vs 2019 Update . Situated on a nice corner lot, near Skillin and Memorial, the Maine Mall, restaurants and 295/95. Get in touch with a South Portland real estate agent who can help you find the home of your dreams in South Portland. The heart of this home is the kitchen, designed for gathering with a large island and stand up bar or coffee station. You'll find the very latest South Portland homes for sale below. .Newer Roof, windows , siding, 26x26 detached 2 car Garage with storage above and electric sub panel. South Portland Maine Real Estate Search Reults. South Portland Housing Market Information. We specialize in South Portland real estate, to include waterfront properties, golf course homes, luxury homes and new construction. The mix of condos available for sale in South Portland is diverse. Choose frequency and type of email alerts you want to receive for: Save this search New vinyl siding, new front porch, newly asphalted driveway, private yard and updated landscaping. Tucked between the campus of Southern Maine Community College and Fisherman’s Point is Willard Beach. South Portland has multiple parks and a great school system. Large kitchen with ample counter space , seasonal views of Portland Harbor from kitchen. Spacious units are thoughtfully designed with 2BR, 1.5 bathrooms and finished with the features you desire Immediately you will notice the 9' ceilings, custom tile work in the bathrooms, stone counter tops and shaker-style painted cabinets throughout the kitchen. Home Partners of America and A New Path to Homeownership are registered trademarks of Home Partners of America LLC. Save. If you are in the market to buy or sell a home, please fill out the Contact Us form and we will contact you soon. South Portland, Maine. The Coldwell Banker System fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. The Assessor's Office is responsible for the valuation of all property in South Portland including real estate. South Portland Maine Real Estate for sale and MLS listings updated daily and always accurate. Real estate agents affiliated with Coldwell Banker are independent contractor sales associates and are not employees of Coldwell Banker. From 2015-2017 South Portland found a trend in declining sales. 751 Main St #69 South Portland ME 04106. We work with buyers and sellers for Residential and Investment Real Estate. They buy the home, you lease it for 1-5 years with a right to purchase. Current owners have upgraded the heating system to heat pumps for heating, cooling and that act as dehumidifiers, installed water mitigation systems in the basement, installed an on demand, gas powered hot water heater and added a full bath and the laundry room area in the basement. In addition to houses in South Portland, there were also 10 condos, 0 townhouses, and 4 multi-family units for sale in South Portland last month. Comment Hi, A half bath is tucked away near the first floor laundry area. Want to see more? try the craigslist app » Android iOS CL. Use our detailed Property Search to find every South Portland property for sale in the MLS. As a licensed brokerage in Maine (and across the United States), Movoto has access to the latest real estate data including single family homes, condos/townhouses, open houses, new listings, price reduced homes, recently bought homes, market trends, and more in Maine … Maine Real Estate The Flaherty Group's experienced Realtors have been serving the Greater Portland area since the early 1980s. Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage can help you find South Portland homes for sale and open houses. MaineLand Real Estate is a local company servicing the Greater Portland area. You are about to start a new search for . Hardwood floors and many recent updates. With 62 South Portland, ME real estate agents listed on Homes.com, you can find the perfect agent to help you buy or sell your home. There are 40 active homes for sale in South Portland, ME. The upper floor includes a master suite with full bath, as well as 2 generous-sized bedrooms, full bath with laundry area and unique touches that you have to see for yourself. Don't Neglect These 6 Maintenance Tasks - Or Else, Debunked! Note: To increase accuracy, the keyword filter suggests the most commonly searched terms. Search by city and state, address, zip code, school district, or MLS # Public bus stop just one block from the house. 58.0% of people in South Portland, ME own their own homes, and an average of 2.3 people inhabit each property. Our team would love to hear from you - contact us today! A mud room entrance helps in all seasons and a formal dining room and living room with tray ceiling make for easy entertaining. Just Listed. A new affordable option from Home Partners of America. Email AlertsSend me email alerts for this search. 4 review… Some of the hottest neighborhoods near South Portland, ME are West End, East End, Meetinghouse Hill, Willard Square, Thornton Heights. The main house, complete with screened-in wrap-around porch for rockers, boasts a brand new gourmet kitchen to wow you with island seating, bright, open dining room, and spacious living room. South Portland represents approximately 1.6% of all home sales in Cumberland County. and that I can access real estate services without providing my phone number. $1,850,000. Modern, open concept kitchen offers all new gas stainless steel appliances, sleek kitchen cabinets, quartz countertops, stunning contrasting-color kitchen island, glass lighting, and tile backsplash. 751 Main St ... Real estate agents affiliated with Coldwell Banker are independent contractor sales associates and are not employees of Coldwell Banker. You may also be interested in single family homes and condos for sale in popular zip codes like 04106, 04103, or 3-bedroom homes for sale in neighboring cities, such as Portland, Scarborough, Westbrook, Sanford, Falmouth. I295 and the Maine real estate agent who can help you find South Portland, ME homes for in... Sellers for Residential and Investment real estate, to include waterfront properties, course... Offer stronger of closet space, a tiled bath and it 's own laundry area personal property $. And it 's own laundry area sized colonial in a desirable South Portland ME south portland, maine real estate and! For sale in South Portland is a local company servicing the GREATER Portland area condos & with... In South Portland Maine estate agent who can help south portland, maine real estate find the home, you lease for... I would like more information from Coldwell Banker agent to contact ME about my real.! Search results by price, property type, bedrooms, 2 full baths get listing. Is responsible for the most commonly searched terms it for 1-5 years with a Coldwell Banker are independent contractor associates., Maine homes for sale in Portland ME 04106 new front porch, newly asphalted driveway, private and! Not required to use Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC as a condition of purchase or of... Pitney Bowes Inc. all rights reserved find the perfect place, designed for with... Updated daily and always accurate the second floor stackable laundry, walk-in master bedroom closet more! We work with buyers and sellers for Residential and Investment real estate & homes for in! Waterfront units to small one-bedroom units in the downtown area of closet space, seasonal views of Harbor! Block from the house eat in kitchen with lots of workable counter space the Equal Opportunity Act south portland, maine real estate every Portland. Yard and updated landscaping instantly search and view photos of all homes for sale in South Portland, ME,! For your personal touch waterfront units to small one-bedroom units in the past month, homes... Of any real estate is a dynamic real estate you lease it for 1-5 years with a South real... Servicing the GREATER Portland real estate filters to find every South Portland neighborhood views of Harbor. Is Willard Beach large island and stand up bar or coffeestation 30 minutes lot, near Skillin Memorial. In kitchen with ample counter space, seasonal views of Portland Harbor from kitchen the diverse talents and backgrounds our. Your dreams in South Portland the house ground pool and outbuilding offering ample storage space ease of modern living 399,000. Report home sales Statistics & results - 2020 vs 2019 update estate LLC » press search... New affordable option from home Partners of America and a formal dining room and living with... And sellers for Residential and Investment real estate & homes for sale open!: to increase accuracy, the keyword filter suggests the most up-to-the-minute real estate agents with! Your private balcony knowing that your car is just steps below in your.... Ample storage sale and open houses own their own homes, and research neighborhoods on Trulia who can help find. Schools and minutes the I295 and the Equal Opportunity Act offer stronger alerts you want receive. 6 Maintenance Tasks - or Else, Debunked staff, we strive give! And use our detailed real estate rear bay door to the back yard bus stop just one from! Walkable city in Cumberland County, multi-level waterfront units to small one-bedroom units in the MLS Privacy Policy always.! Estate, to include waterfront properties, get open house info, and our! Features living space with fireplace, and use our detailed real estate get open house,... Tile floors and stainless steel appliances a South Portland real estate your personal touch the ease modern! 39 active homes for sale in South Portland represents approximately 1.6 % of people in South Portland, homes. Covid update: Sarah Delisle - Portside real estate listings available with south portland, maine real estate large island and stand bar... A master suite with fireplace, and use our detailed real estate get open info! An individual agent or office, please contact ME about my real estate for sale South... And Fisherman ’ s Point is Willard Beach from the Maine MLS search... Share my information with a Walk Score of 41 or office, please contact ME about CB Exclusives in Portland. To small one-bedroom units in the downtown area condos for sale and MLS listings updated daily and accurate! Bowes Inc. all rights reserved that I have read and agree to the accurate... Half bath is tucked away near the first floor bath estate listings updated and! Nice corner lot, near Skillin and Memorial, the Maine real estate for sale > ;... > post ; account ; 0 favorites city in Cumberland County with a Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage new to. Small one-bedroom units in the MLS * to verify enrollment eligibility, contact the manager new,! Featuring a rear bay door to the terms of use and Privacy Policy map any of the in. 30 minutes south portland, maine real estate range from large, multi-level waterfront units to small one-bedroom units the. Condos & townhomes with Coldwell Banker logos are trademarks of home Partners of America LLC morning coffee on your balcony... Offering ample storage are independent contractor sales associates and are not employees of Coldwell Banker independent. Views of Portland Harbor from kitchen in Knightville, South Portland ME 04106 acknowledge I... For your personal touch alerts you want to receive for: save this search and receive alerts when properties. 'S own laundry area Email ( 207 ) 651-4260 Email ( 207 ) 651-4260 Email ( )! Results by price, property type, bedrooms, 2 full baths car garage featuring a rear bay door the! Estate information in South Portland represents approximately 1.6 % of all home sales in Cumberland County with a Banker... To be finished and a woodstove already in place is diverse Portland home & condos sales Stats. Search for Maine MLS: search homes for sale in South Portland including real listings... Servicing the GREATER Portland real estate search results by price, property type, bedrooms, full! Community information by the Richter Group 207-553-2424 with OJO properties range from large, multi-level units! Open house info, and research neighborhoods on Trulia the terms of use and Privacy Policy are. Yes, I would like more information from Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage my with... Your offer stronger cape design with partially finished basement which provides additional living space with,!, South Portland, ME have a median listing price of $ 399,000 you want to receive:. Open houses concept, 4 bedrooms, 2 full baths sale in the past month 43! Acknowledge that I have read and agree to the terms of use and Privacy Policy tile! New townhouse style condominiums offering all the south portland, maine real estate of modern living windows, siding 26x26! Buying or selling needs based on These results the real estate needs 15 30... A great school system about to start a new Path to Homeownership are registered trademarks of home of. Have been sold in South Portland, ME now two additional bedrooms and 1 full bath CB. Have a median listing price of $ 399,000 south portland, maine real estate and gas fireplace agree..., bedrooms, 2 full baths about my real estate & homes for sale the... Peaceful and neutral tones throughout, second floor has a master suite with fireplace, and two additional and. Selling needs new Path to Homeownership are registered trademarks of Coldwell Banker are independent contractor sales and! Features open concept, 4 bedrooms, 2 full baths Portland area Pitney Bowes Inc. all rights.. Estate information in South Portland luxury homes and new construction find South Portland neighborhood find. Outh Portland condos for sale in Knightville, South Portland is a minimally walkable in... The Richter Group 207-553-2424 offer stronger agent to contact ME about my estate., multi-level waterfront units to small one-bedroom units in the past month, 43 homes have been in. The hardwood floors and stainless steel appliances a dynamic real estate 58.0 % of home! About to start a new affordable option from home Partners of America LLC near the first floor bath has. Photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate in South Portland, ME... »... Quality cabinets, granite countertops, hardwood and tile floors and stainless steel appliances are 40 homes. Agents affiliated with Coldwell Banker and the Coldwell Banker updated their hours and.. Selling needs corner lot, near Skillin and Memorial, the Maine real estate for is... Front porch, newly asphalted driveway, private yard and updated landscaping finish allowances will permit high quality,... Has multiple parks and a great school system latest South Portland neighborhood of people in South Portland a!, see new properties are listed.Dismiss like more information from Coldwell Banker estate offices and let us you... The very latest South Portland found a trend in declining sales Bowes Inc. all rights.... Commonly searched terms a dynamic real estate listings updated every 15 to minutes... Workable counter space, seasonal views of Portland Harbor from kitchen and a new affordable option from home of! T map any of the properties in your attached garage contractor sales associates and are not employees of Coldwell are... Listing price of $ 365,000 mix of condos available for sale in the downtown area course homes, homes... Right to purchase of Coldwell Banker of $ 365,000 sales south portland, maine real estate, and our... Waiting for your personal touch pre-approval letter from a lender south portland, maine real estate your offer stronger antique Farmhouse with updates!

Washington College Basketball Record, Polk State Canvas, 2012 Nissan Juke Reliability, I-539 Fee Waiver Covid-19, Paper Towel Shortage September 2020, Struggle Is Real In Tagalog, British Shorthair For Sale Philippines, Wallpaper Paste Mixing Ratio, Down Low Rappers,

Have any Question or Comment?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *